The DomeMaster Overlays plugin for After Effects (verified for CC and CS6) will streamline the process of adding useful information to your domemasters. The plugin provides a way to add dynamic information about the footage sequence used, date, frame rate, etc. Click the download link below to get DomeMaster Overlays.
For the CC edition install the contents of the archived file to:
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels"
For the CS6 edition install the contents of the archived file to:
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels"
Also, when you launch After Effects, pick the correct verison of the domemaster_overlays file, either CC or CS6.
Please also note that the format of the files you download are *.jsxbin and not *.jsx as indicated in the tutorial above.
Send any suggestions or comments to email@example.com
Thanks for downloading and enjoy!
March 2, 2014 - Version 0.12
- Added support for 2048x2048 and 8192x8192 domemasters.
- Fixed a bug in the 1920x1920 overlay.
- Removed use of "timecode" effect and replaced with text layer and expressions.
March 4, 2014 - Version 0.13
- Added TCR.
- Cleaned up files.
- Reordered textdocument order.
March 4, 2014 - Version 0.14
- Removed the need of using different versions of the plugin for CS6/CC.
April 3, 2014 - Version 0.15
- Fixed incorrect calculation of SMPTE and TCR.
April 3, 2014 - Version 0.16
- SMPTE and TCR match.